Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used in the construction of this summerhouse originates from sustainable forests
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- 8 year guarantee for shiplap cladding
- 8 year guarantee for pressure treated shiplap cladding
- 12 year guarantee for cedar shiplap cladding
- Mineral felted roof
- Morticed and tenoned joinery doors and windows
- Large glazed area with low level glazing included
- Contemporary plain glazing style with panoramic large panes
- 4mm toughened safety glass to BS6206 Class A as standard
- 2 fully opening side hinged windows in each side wall
- 2 non opening front windows
- Double doors 6' high x 3'8" wide (1830mm x 1130mm) with high security mortice lock and lever handles
- Solid raised and fielded door panels
- Black door and window handles
- Strong 57mm x 32mm planed deal framework (finished size after machining)
- 13mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Ornate finials
- Decorative moulded and mitred window beads
- Internal eaves height at the lowest point inside 6'9" (2050mm)
- Eaves height 7'1" (2170mm)
- Ridge height 9'6" or 2890mm (8' wide)
- Ridge height 10'0" or 3050mm (10' wide)
- Ridge height 10'6" or 3200mm (12' wide)
HIGH SPECIFICATION DOORS & WINDOWS: The door leaves and window sashes in this garden room are similar to those used in housebuilding, with morticed and tenoned joints throughout. All sashes are fitted with good quality ironmongery.
TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS: Toughened safety glass is around 6 times stronger than normal glass so it is less likely to break. When it does break, toughened glass breaks into harmless small pieces. This makes toughened glass the best option for all the family including children, pets and the elderly.
CLADDING GUARANTEE: These high quality wooden summerhouses are covered by a manufacturer's guarantee against rot and decay. Cedar buildings are covered for 12 years from time of purchase, pressure treated and immersion treated buildings are covered for 8 years from time of purchase. If any timber cladding rots or decays within the covered period the supplier will replace it promptly and free of charge. The guarantee does not extend to naturally occurring changes that result from different environmental conditions such as changes in colour, surface splits and shrinkage. We recommend regular maintenance and any concerns should be reported promptly. This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights. Full details are available on request.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These summerhouses feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your summerhouse. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the depth. The width refers to the front and rear walls including the door wall. The depth refers to the side walls. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.