Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
Garden Edging 560 - Logroll Style Border, Up To 125mm High
- Virtually maintenance free
- Suitable for use as lawn, path or border edging
- 100% recycled, polypropylene/polyethylene mix, free from heavy metals
- Concealed fixing system looks like a continuous log roll
- Strong and tight fitting tongued and grooved joins between each edging
- Each piece includes a tongue on the left side and a groove on the right side, when viewed from the front
- The joins cannot easily be pulled apart horizontally although each piece can be moved up or down easily until
- The moulded logroll design features 4 half round logs per 250mm long piece and 16 half round logs per linear metre
- The moulded logroll design features 2 extended integral spikes per 250mm long piece and 8 integral spikes per linear metre
- Authentic textured woodgrain external finish, more attractive than smooth plastic edging
- Decorative appearance, similar to planed and rounded half width logs painted in a dark brown colour
- 4 pieces per linear metre, with each piece covering 250mm (10") in length
- Logroll pattern features round logs 60mm (2.5") in diameter and 30mm (1.25") in depth
- Log height 125mm (5") excluding spikes
- Overall height 223mm (9") including spikes
- The moulded shape and wall thickness ensures that each log is almost completely rigid
- The joins between each log allow limited flexing to create curves, arcs and circles
- 2mm wall thickness
- Reinforced spikes, can be pushed into soft soil
- Spikes may be damaged if hammered or forced into hard ground such as compacted soil or hardcore
- Harder ground should be excavated to the depth of the spikes and backfilled
- To ensure a straight line and even height use a tightened string line
- Recommended minimum diameter 500mm (1'8") for circles, semi circles, arches and curves
- To ensure precise curves the ground on at least one side should be firm and cut to the correct shape, which makes installation easier.
- Any soft ground at the front or rear should be compacted soon after the edging has been inserted in the ground, to hold the edging firmly in place.
- For compacting large areas of soil, hardcore or lawn a roller or a pneumatic compactor is recommended
- For compacting smaller areas of soil, hardcore or lawn the traditional "heel and toe" method is recommended
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- Extra edgings can be added per linear metre as required so you can order precisely what you need
- Weed control fabric
DELIVERY UPDATE: Please allow a few days extra for delivery because the carrier networks are less reliable at present due to exceptionally high demand. As a result our normal next day delivery service may be a few days slower. If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards. Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this accessory available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your accessory we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your accessory into the back garden unaided. Even if your accessory is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: 98.97% delivered next day, 99.94% delivered within 72 hours, 2.70% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. Although larger and heavier than the average size parcel, we consistently deliver these parcels on time with very little loss or damage.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our accessory prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.