Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used in the construction of this gazebo originates from sustainable forests
- Suitable as a smoking shelter
- Possible use as a hot tub cover
- Strong 120mm x 120mm posts with angled braces
- Fully boarded rear wall with a choice of 28mm or 45mm thick tongued and grooved wall logs
- Fully boarded side wall to 1 or 2 sides with a choice of 28mm or 45mm thick tongued and grooved wall logs
- Open walls to front and sides 2.4m wide include 2 posts (2 corner posts)
- Open walls to front and sides between 3.0m and 4.8m wide include 3 posts (2 corner posts and 1 intermediate post)
- Open walls to front and sides between 5.4m and 6.0m wide include 4 posts (2 corner posts and 2 intermediate posts)
- Boarded walls to rear and sides between 2.4m and 3.0m wide include 1 window 3'9" wide x 1'1" high (1140mm x 340mm)
- Boarded walls to rear and sides between 3.6m and 4.2m wide include 2 windows 3'9" wide x 1'1" high (1140mm x 340mm)
- Boarded walls to rear and sides between 4.8m and 6.0m wide include 2 windows 3'9" wide x 1'1" high (1140mm x 340mm)
- Double glazed windows (no plastic, acrylic, styrene or perspex)
- The roof is supplied unassembled with the rafters and roof boards cut to size
- 19mm thick tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Durable and low maintenance one piece EPDM rubber roof surface with drainage outlet and downpipe
- Substantial timber fascia boards to front, rear and sides
- External eaves height approximately 7'1" (2150mm)
- External ridge height approximately 7'7" (2300mm)
- External roof overhang approximately 10" to all sides (250mm)
- This building is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
NORDIC SPRUCE: This building is manufactured from 100% Nordic Spruce, the best quality timber used in log cabin construction. Nordic Spruce is grown primarily in the well managed forests of Scandinavia, Siberia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than trees grown in warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a dense grain pattern. These forests are expertly managed on a sustainable basis so Nordic Spruce is an enviromentally friendly choice.
ONE PIECE EPDM ROOF: A tough EPDM rubber membrane is made in one piece to the size of your roof with no joins. It is easily fitted within a few minutes at normal temperatures with no heat required. EPDM rubber is completely inert, UV stable and not affected by extreme temperatures. It never perishes and it will not rot, split, crack or degrade. EPDM rubber lasts for years with little or no maintenance. It has been widely used in flat roofing for over 40 years from Alaska to the Middle East. It is increasingly popular in the UK where it is widely used for re-roofing flat roof garages and extensions. Even in extreme weather conditions EPDM rubber remains flexible and it will stretch to absorb any movement as a timber roof expands and contracts with the seasons.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sides. The width refers to the fully boarded rear wall. All sizes quoted are the external gazebo sizes and do not include any roof overhang, unless stated otherwise. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.