5 Dec, 2021 19:25:42
Solar Powered Outside Light
This solar powered light switches itself on when it detects movement. It illuminates the approach to a shed or log cabin at night and it may also deter burglars. It is easy to install with no mains wiring and it costs nothing to run. During the day the integral solar panel converts daylight into electricity and recharges the battery. The passive infra red movement detector switches on at dusk and off at dawn. During this time the light switches itself on for 15 seconds whenever movement is detected. The light features 20 bright LED lights.
The compact all-in-one unit is rated IP67 waterproof and suitable for outside use. It is normally positioned on the fascia boards of a timber building such as a shed or a log cabin. It can also be positioned on a wall or fence so you can use more than one unit to illuminate a long approach to your building. You can also use multiple units to illuminate a large area. The sensor range is up to 5 metres. A rechargeable battery is included together with fixings and instructions.
A single charge provides up to 12 hours of operating time. Running time depends on the exposure of the panel to the sun and it varies with the seasons. Longer summer days provide the best charge. Sunny weather provides more charge than cloudy weather. For maximum running time the unit should be positioned in full sunlight away from cover or shade. There are 3 light modes: bright, dim and off.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 8th December.
The prices INCLUDE DELIVERY within 1-2 weeks. Unlike others we do not add delivery charges at the checkout. Everything you need for assembly is supplied including instructions and all necessary fixings.
|External Wall Light||£19|
- Delivery is normally within 1-2 weeks after order
- Delivery is available to any address in the UK, except the Channel Islands
- Mainland delivery throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
- Offshore delivery to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight and the Scilly Isles.
- We are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.
- We always have a large stock of this item available for immediate despatch.
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: Average 5 days before dispatch, 91.23% delivered within 3 days of dispatch, 100.0% delivered within 10 days, 0.13% reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. These small and lightweight parcels are hardly ever lost or damaged but the delivery period is a few days longer. We prefer a slower service which is more reliable for these smaller products, which are easily lost by most carriers.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.