4 Jul, 2020 16:05:08
Garden Edging 560 - Logroll Style Border, Maintenance Free
This versatile edging is maintenance free and 100% recycled. It is ideal for use as border or lawn edging and available in many sizes from 5 linear metres to over 100 metres. The minimum order is 5 linear metres and you can add as many extra metres as you need to avoid waste. The attractive traditional appearance is similar to dark brown stained wooden logroll with a half width rounded design and an authentic textured woodgrain external finish. It is easy to install in straight lines, circles, precise arcs or irregular shapes around existing features. Thicker than most plastic edgings, the individual logs are almost completely rigid with ribbed reinforcing to the spikes and unsupported edges. Limited flexibility at the log joins allows for curved shapes including circles or arcs with a diameter of only 500mm (1'8"). The individual pieces are 250mm long and slot together neatly to form a strong concealed join, giving the appearance of a continuous logroll. Each piece features 4 logs and 2 spikes. The log height is up to 125mm (5"). The overall height including the spikes is 223mm (9").
Prices fixed until Wednesday 8th July.
COVID-19 latest: Please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
The prices INCLUDE NEXT DAY DELIVERY in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is 2-3 days at extra cost. You can choose delivery on any weekday.
|Garden Edging, 5 Metres Long||£22|
|Garden Edging, 10 Metres Long||£40|
|Garden Edging, 15 Metres Long||£52|
|Garden Edging, 20 Metres Long||£64|
|Garden Edging, 30 Metres Long||£94|
|Garden Edging, 40 Metres Long||£124|
|Garden Edging, 50 Metres Long||£154|
|Garden Edging, 60 Metres Long||£184|
|Garden Edging, 70 Metres Long||£214|
|Garden Edging, 80 Metres Long||£244|
|Garden Edging, 90 Metres Long||£274|
|Garden Edging, 100 Metres Long||£304|
- Virtually maintenance free
- Suitable for use as lawn, path or border edging
- 100% recycled, polypropylene/polyethylene mix, free from heavy metals
- Concealed fixing system looks like a continuous log roll
- Strong and tight fitting tongued and grooved joins between each edging
- Each piece includes a tongue on the left side and a groove on the right side, when viewed from the front
- The joins cannot easily be pulled apart horizontally although each piece can be moved up or down easily until
- The moulded logroll design features 4 half round logs per 250mm long piece and 16 half round logs per linear metre
- The moulded logroll design features 2 extended spikes per 250mm long piece and 8 spikess per linear metre
- Authentic textured woodgrain external finish, more attractive than smooth plastic edging
- Decorative appearance, similar to planed and rounded half width logs painted in a dark brown colour
- 4 pieces per linear metre, with each piece covering 250mm (10") in length
- Logroll pattern features round logs 60mm (2.5") in diameter and 30mm (1.25") in depth
- Log height 125mm (5") excluding spikes
- Overall height 223mm (9") including spikes
- The moulded shape and wall thickness ensures that each log is almost completely rigid
- The joins between each log allow limited flexing to create curves, arcs and circles
- 2mm wall thickness, thicker than most plastic edgings for greater strength
- Reinforced spikes, can be pushed into soft soil
- Spikes may be damaged if hammered or forced into hard ground such as compacted soil or hardcore
- Harder ground should be excavated to the depth of the spikes and backfilled
- To ensure a straight line and even height use a tightened string line
- To ensure precise arcs excavate carefully using compacted soil or hardcore on one or both sides to define the shape
- Recommended minimum diameter 500mm (1'8") for circles, semi circles, arches and curves
- After the edging has been laid in position any soft ground should be compacted
- For compacting large areas of soil, hardcore or lawn a roller or a pneumatic compactor is recommended
- For compacting smaller areas of soil, hardcore or lawn the traditional "heel and toe" method is recommended
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- Extra edgings can be added per linear metre as required so you can order precisely what you need
- Weed control fabric
- A choice of ground anchor pins in heavy duty plastic or galvanized steel, used for fixing weed membrane in place
EXTRA COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and we can deliver within a few days.
- Our normal next day delivery may be aaround a week slower at present due to unprecedented demand.
- On the busiest days when our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. If so the next weekday is the earliest day available.
- If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this accessory available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your accessory we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your accessory into the back garden unaided. Even if your accessory is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our accessory prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Features and Accessories
Ground anchor pins
Weed control fabric